Arc Turc

loup-gris

Je pense que les grandes lignes sont similaires :

-placement de la fleche a droite de l'arc (pour un droitier)

-decoche mongole avec anneau de pouce

-armement jusqu'a l'oreille ou derriere...

Apres, pour le style, il faudra que tu trouves des livres sur l'archerie turque. Je crois qu'un certain Klopsteg a fait un traite sur ce sujet.

Bien sur... un arc est un arc...

Par exemple j'ai un Hwarang coreen prevu pour etre tire "a la mongole" et il fonctionne tres bien a l'occidentale... 190 fps au lieu de 215 mais c'est encore tres rapide.

J'ai juste du rajouter un petit bout de cuir sur la gauche de l'arc pour proteger la branche de l'usure des fleches, il etait deja equipe a droite (je suis droitier).

:07:

j'hésitais à acquérir un tel arc, n'ayant pas à priori le temps de "réaprendre" à tirer.

Sinon, au niveau de la préçision est-ce que tu as noté une différence entre les deux types de prise ?

Ah ca, c'est archi super clair dans mon cas !

Je suis super nul en tir a la mongole !!

Mais vraiment capable de rater n'importe quoi !

Mais c'est rigolo... Je proposais meme de faire une classe de tir 3D speciale "decoche mongole" pour voir... a defaut d'economiser les fleches, ca economiserait les cibles le temps de s'y habituer !

Tiens, une petite histoire en anglais pompée sur ATARN (ww.atarn.org) sur de la chasse (désolé pour les antis) en décoche mongole. J'ai voulu la poster sur archasse mais on ne peut pas lancer un sujet sans etre inscrit.

I just had an opportunity to see Chris's bows in action.

We were hunting in Canada on a privately held farm that was having trouble with deer eating the crops. The farmer asked us to help thin out the deer population.

At 10:00 A.M. the three of us went out to the fields to thin them down a bit. I was stationed at the outlet of a small woods. Chris was about 75 yards north along the same fence line. At the given signal, Joe our third hunter started driving the woods. He had shot a young buck the night before with a small broad head. The light weight carbon arrow had broken 2 of the animals legs and it bleed out on the spot.

A few minutes later , a magnificent buck came bounding out of the wood lot about 50 or 60 yards from me. Too long of a shot for me especially with the deer bounding like that. This buck saw the reflection from Chris's glasses and put it in hyperdrive, a full out run. It was a beautiful sight.

Chris drew back his late Sassinid style bow (33 lbs@29 inches) and with a 300 grain carbon & 2 blade 80 grain titanium head hit the leading edge of the stag's breast. The arrow passed through with no problem.

This shot was almost beyond belief. I estimate the animal was running 35-40 miles per hour. We then paced the shot off and after measuring 3 times it was an honest 48 yards.To top it off , due to a sholder injury, Chris had started shooting left handed 1 month earlier with his thumb ring. His bows are fast but even faster with the thumb ring . You can see the difference.

While waiting for the arrow to have it's effect Chris explained his leading the deer and his style of shooting. He molds the bows grip to the hand size and thinks of it as an extension of his body. He then lets his mind adjust to the immage he is focusing on, draws & shoots like throwing a ball.

After a little talk about the shot and the speed of his arrows (full penetration and pass through) we recovered a nice 225 lb buck 2 fields to the north .

Chris has a theory that arrow speed does the job and I have had it proven to me. His small light weight bows perform way out of proportion to their size.

The fit of the bow in the hand along with it's light weight allow the mind to ignore the bow and concentrate on the target.

It doesn't hurt to practice like Joe & Chris do. They practice by shooting flying frisbees out of the air. 2 Great guys that practice what they preach.

If you have any questions about spitfire bows ask and I will do my best to answer. DaleRJ