Pointe De Chasse "serpentine" De Browning

ricoche

quelqu'un connait :

je trouve ça tres beau :wub:

Description.................................................Numéro de l'objet : 7124080158

This is for one Browning Serpentine Broadhead in excellent condition made in 1971. It is unfired and has never been sharpened, but it has been on an arrow. It is number 0299 on the American Broadhead Collectors Club master list. A great looking well made Spiral head that always attracts attention and conversation It is the only head that Browning Arms Co. made to fit the 5 degree taper traditional arrow. The photo show that same head from different angles, a very unusual broadhead. Also included with this auction is a photocopied page that has the patent drawing from 1971 and an advertisement for a catalog. A good opportunity to add something interesting to your collection. No Reserve. Buyer pays shipping of only $1.95 Insurance is optional. Check my other auctions for more archery items. Combine purchases and save on shipping. I take money orders and personal checks (after clearance), and I take electronic payments using Paypal or Bidpay. Thanks for visiting my auction.

actuelement à moins de 10€ :109:

post-38-1104436737_thumb.jpg